Here is my very 1st blog post from January of this year. I only had two post and then deleted the blog. I know a lot of people think they are writers, I however am not one of those people. But apparently it's all part of my messy travels right now. It seems it is the beginning of my search for more.
"If we are to live our lives fully and well, we must learn to
embrace the opposites, to live in a creative tension between our
limits and our potentials. We must honor our limitations in ways that do not distort our nature, and we must trust and use our gifts in ways that fulfill our potentials God gave us. We must take the no of the way that closes and find the guidance it has to offer and take the yes of the way that opens and respond with the yes of our lives." Parker Palmer, Let Your Life Speak
This is my journey of more, of using my limitations to expand myself to be in the presence of each moment. Touch. feel. breathe. be. It is a bit of a paradox, "more" grows from less when there is room to breathe. It is then that our gifts begin to blossom.
I'm learning that more is not about the doing.
For today my more is the simple act of breathing.
No comments:
Post a Comment