Monday, July 2, 2012

Sustain.

This morning's devo; "Where can I go from your spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens you are there; if I make my bed in the depths you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139:7-10

Can I trust what I can't feel?

My mom always held my wrist when we crossed a street, no matter how old I was. Not my hand... my wrist. It was like she was worried if we held hands I might let go and run out in traffic and get run over by a car.  She worried... a lot. After we crossed she'd let me break free... but my wrist could still feel her grip.


I know I need to trust you are there God, but it would be helpful if I could feel your grasp.
The traffic is pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment